|Manufacturer Part Number||81026|
|car model||Legcay BL5'|
Industrial Cyclic Diagram
1. Mould Division produces mould components and supplies to Hardware Division and Plastic Division.
2. Hardware Division produces aluminium parts for radiators, heaters, and condensers.
3. Tube Division produces radiating tubes for radiators.
4. Plastic Division produces water tank for radiators
5. Integrated Branches assemble these parts to final products.
We have fully automatic modern production lines, with 3 sets of advanced high-frequency pipe making machine, specializing in the production of various high-frequency welding aluminum radiator tubes. These tubes are mainly used in vehicle radiators, air conditioning industry, vehicle water tanks, heater cores and intercooler cores. At present, our company produces 17 types of the high-frequency welding aluminum radiator tubes with composite layers, 10 types of tubes without composite layers, 1 type of newly developed intercooler tubes, and the wall thickness of aluminum tubes is 0.28mm- 0.40mm. The products not only meet the needs of domestic radiator manufacturers, but also are exported to Iran, South Korea and other foreign markets.