1. The radiators should not be in contact with any acid, alkali or other corrosive properties.
2. It is suggested that soft and hard water should be used after softening treatment to avoid the blockage inside the radiator and the generation of scale.
3. In the use of antifreeze, in order to avoid the corrosion of the radiator, please be sure to use regular manufacturers and meet the national standards of long-term antifreeze antirust.
4. In the process of installing the radiator, please do not damage the radiator, to ensure the heat dissipation capacity and sealing.
5. When water is released completely inside radiator refill, the water release switch of engine cylinder body should be twisted first, when water flows out, close again, avoid to produce blister thereby.
6. Check the water level at any time in daily use, and add water after stopping the engine and cooling down. When adding water, open the cover of the water tank slowly and keep the operator away from the water inlet as far as possible to prevent the high-pressure steam oil from gushing out of the water inlet and causing burns.
7. In winter, in order to prevent the phenomenon of core rupture caused by icing, such as long-term parking or indirect parking, the cover of the water tank and the water release switch should be opened to release all the water.
8. Spare radiators should be kept in a ventilated and dry environment.
9. Depending on the actual situation, the user should conduct a complete core cleaning of the radiator within 1 to 3 months .When cleaning, along the opposite direction of the air inlet direction, from the side of the rinse.
10. The water gauge should be cleaned every 3 months or as the case may be, all parts should be removed and cleaned with warm water and non-corrosive detergent.