1. After the heater has been running for a period of time (according to user usage), the ignition plug should be screwed to clean up the carbon, such as ignition Seth burning, should be removed to replace the new ignition plug.
2. If the carbon accumulation is too large, resulting in a reduction in thermal efficiency, the inner wall of the water sleeve heatsink and the carbon accumulation in the combustion chamber should be cleaned.
3. If it is found that the heater mainframe inlet exhaust pipe and drip tubing are blocked by dirt, please clean up and clear in time.Please keep the heater compartment clean and the surrounding area is strictly forbidden to place flammable debris.
4. Ensure that the fuel tank, tubing and oil filter solenoid valve are clean to prevent dirt from clogging the oil path.
5. In the heater circulatory system, antifreeze suitable for ambient temperature should be used as the circulating heating medium.
6. Heater pump should be based on user use, regular inspection, if found to seal the role of water seal parts leakage, or pump start-up operation difficulties, such as failure, should be timely maintenance.
7. Heater mainframe on the Automatic control box, filter oil electromagnetic rice and other electrical components are in accordance with the general low-voltage electrical maintenance methods for maintenance, automatic control box performance parameters in the factory before the manufacturers carefully debug, users do not change without permission.
8. Ensure that the thermal control in good condition, regular inspection, such as the discovery of micro-switch failure or damage, please replace it in a timely manner.
9. Heater more use of the main motor, under normal circumstances, the use of 5,000 hours do not need maintenance, such as due to excessive use of time or other reasons caused by abnormal work, should be overhauled, check the wear of the carbon brush or bearing lubrication, if necessary, please add grease or replace the carbon brush.
10. During the warm season without using the heater, please start the 4--5 regularly for about 5 minutes each time to ensure that the heater is working properly the next time you use it.