1. The radiator shall not be in contact with any acid, alkali or other corrosive properties.
2. it is recommended to use soft hard water need to soften treatment after use, to avoid causing the radiator internal blockage and scale generation.
3. in the use of antifreeze, in order to avoid the corrosion of the radiator, please be sure to use the regular manufacturers to produce and in line with national standards of long-term anti-rust antifreeze.
4. in the installation of radiator process, please do not damage the scattered tropical (sheet) and hurt radiator, in order to ensure heat dissipation capacity and sealing.
5. the radiator completely discharge water and then water injection, the engine cylinder body of the discharge switch to twist open, there is the flow out, and then close, so as to avoid the production of blisters.
6. in daily use should check the water level at any time, to stop cooling after adding water.When adding water, the water tank cover slowly open, the operator's body should try to stay away from the water inlet, in case the high-pressure steam oil and water nozzle ejection caused by scalding.
7. in winter in order to prevent ice caused by the rupture of the core, such as long-term parking or indirect parking, the water tank cover and discharge switch should be released.
8. spare radiator effective environment should be maintained ventilation, drying.
9. depending on the actual situation of the user should be within 1-3 months of the radiator for a complete cleaning of the core body.When cleaning, rinse the side with water along the reverse inlet direction.
10. water level meter should be cleaned every 3 months or depending on the actual situation, the parts removed with warm water plus non-corrosive detergent cleaning.